MS Vision www.msvision.com is an independent privately owned provider of LC/MS services to laboratories in industry, CRO and academia. Our activities have been mainly concentrated in the Northern European countries, ranging from Scandinavia, Germany and Switzerland to the Benelux and the UK, recently we have decided to extend our sales and service activities into France, for which we are looking to recruit an experienced Sales representative.
MS Vision offers flexible and cost-effective service, ensuring maximum performance and uptime of a wide range of mass spectrometry and LC systems. We provide support, consultancy services and pre-owned systems in the field of mass spectrometry for Waters, Sciex and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
The high quality of our service, the excellent skills of our engineers and the cost effectiveness of our offerings are reflected by the steady growth of our service organisation and customer base over the past years in Europe.
In addition to LC/MS service and support, MS Vision has a range of technology products (under development) dedicated to (native) protein analysis by mass spectrometry and novel separation techniques. In addition, as of August 2021, MS Vision has signed a long-term distribution agreement with e-MSion Inc. www.e-msion.com to sell, install and maintain their novel ExD technology on Thermo Q-Exactive generation instruments and Waters Synapt G2 instruments throughout Europe. This makes us one of the leading suppliers for high mass and native MS with top-down capabilities and tremendous growth opportunities in the biopharmaceutical industry.
We have a job opening for a Sales specialist territory France, Belgium and the Netherlands (m/f/d)
This is a home based role and you will be responsible for growing service, support and product revenue. You are a pro-active, experienced and out of the box thinking sales person. You have a scientific background, experience with LC/MS and a proven track record of sales in the LC/MS market.
- You will achieving growth and sales targets by successfully managing your sales territory
- You present, promote and sell products & services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- You support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing activities such as in-house seminars and webinars
- You perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- You establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Your ability to identify and grow new clients is absolutely crucial!
- You expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- You analyse the territories/markets potential, track sales and status reports
- You report on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Several years of sales experience in the Mass Spectrometry market or related technology
- A large network of LC-MS users in the Benelux region and France
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business relationships
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Willingness to travel throughout the entire sales area, driving licence is essential.
- French and English language knowledge is essential, it would be ideal if you would also speak Dutch.
- A competitive salary
- In-house training
- Opportunity to provide input, be creative and develop your strengths and to develop knowledge in areas such as marketing and business development
- A casual and fun team
Why work for MS Vision?
You will be part of a professional and dynamic team. The culture within MS Vision is casual with room for initiatives and ideas, we have short communication lines and a strong team feeling. We also offer a good remuneration package including: a competitive salary and excellent benefits